Monday, January 11, 2010

Warmer weather is coming!

Our weather forecast for this week is very positive! We might even get to 30 degrees on Wednesday!!! I might actually get Lexi & Jacob dressed up and go for a walk/play in the snow...we'll see. :)

While sitting down for lunch today, Lexi and Jacob decided to be pirates and give Aaron and I the "pirate eye" along with an "Arrgh!" It was quite entertaining watching them try to close just one eye. I made a quick collage of a few pictures I snapped of them making their pirate eyes.

This has been my favorite type of photo of the kids that I try to get every year. We missed it last year, so figured I'd get it done yesterday while they were all matching and wearing non-patterened tops. This particular shot (out of about 15) has Lexi and Jacob laughing because Hailey said something silly. It isn't the best shot out of the many I took, but I love the joy in their little faces. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment