Saturday, January 9, 2010

Remember eating snow when you were little?

So a friend of mine brought in a couple bowls of snow a few days ago for her kids and said they had a blast playing in it without freezing in the subzero temp outside. I decided to surprise my 3 with that as well and today was the day. I have to gear myself up for things like this as extra mess isn't something I care to deal with or deal with all that well. Keep in mind, I, by no means, keep my house super clean and neat (I'd like to at some point). So, with Aaron home early from work, we brought in a dish pan full of the fluffy, white stuff. The kids were excited and not sure what to do right away since this was a first for us. They quickly started throwing it at each other, eating it, and trying to build a tiny snowman which proved to be unsuccessful due to the kind of snow. The pictures following are from our snow play. The one of Lexi eating the snow is my 365 Project photo of the day. Remember doing that? :)

The 3 of them getting into the snow

Hailey

Jacob - "It's good!"

Lexi eating the snow







No comments:

Post a Comment