Friday, January 8, 2010

Reminder of Warmer Weather

I'm not one to complain about the weather. We all know it's cold here in the winter and it doesn't help to complain about it! After having a few days and nights with actual temps being -20F with wind chills making it feel like -40+, this floral decoration of a butterfly was a welcome reminder of warmer weather to come. Happy to report that the forecast has our temps above zero next week--we're going to be in a heat wave for ND! This is also my photo for day #8 in my 365 Project. :)



The following photos are from this evening. Jacob had been sitting in the recliner in the living room saying his puppy was wet. I joked around with Jacob saying that his puppy should have gone potty on the potty chair! We've been potty training Jacob, so when he says he's wet it means he's had an accident. I know what you're thinking...but, no, he didn't have an accident and try to blame it on his puppy. :) Also, he didn't take his puppy to the bathroom to have him go potty (although that would have been really funny). He went to his room and then came running back out to the living room, "My puppy has to stay in my room! Come see!" So I walked back there to see what Jacob had been up to. He took his push-behind-car and blocked the doorway with it and had his puppy laying on its back over the heat vent in the floor. :) "He's drying." He then proceeded to offer me something...probably a puppy snack or bone (imaginary).



He then moved the puppy and "dried" his own hair on the vent. My kids are easily entertained!


No comments:

Post a Comment