Tuesday, January 5, 2010

365 Project

I have recently found out about a really neat project...the 365 Project! This is where you take a photo a day for a complete year and post the pictures either on their website or your own blog. I started my journey on this project on January 1, 2010 to chronicle our life for this year. I'm excited to look back on this year's project next year at this time to see what happened in our lives. To catch you up on my posts for the first 4 days, the following is the pictures and my thoughts regarding the day. Hope you've all had a wonderful New Year's celebration!



Ready to Go!
Happy New Year 2010! Today is the official start of my 365 Project. The kids and I are heading to my mom's to celebrate our Christmas which was delayed due to a blizzard. Our bags are packed and ready to go...now just to get the kids and myself bundled up and out the door!


Christmas Traditions
Christmas? Yes, Christmas. Our Christmas Day celebration was rescheduled for today due to the huge blizzard that blanketed the Midwest with almost 2 feet of snow. This photo is of my Grandpa reading the Christmas story from Luke 2. Since childhood, he has always been the one to read it. The only exceptions have been in the last few yeards after Grandma passed away...he just couldn't keep himself composed enough to read the story. It was nice to hear him this year and not have any tears; just happy memories.


Mustache!

There's nothing like getting the last little bit of ice-cream out of the cup! My son had a lovely ice-cream mustache after "drinking" the last bit of melted yumminess from the cup. I love that boy!


Bedtime...or at least it's supposed to be!

Our 2 year old son has figured out how to extend his bedtime out...he starts being super cute! Tonight was showing us how he can spin, tackling daddy, and then being a super hero. So, this photo is showing the time that he should have gone to bed, but now it's 30 minutes later and we're just getting him there along with little whining! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment