Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Craft Table

Friday, April 8th, I tackled my craft table.  This was another spot that became a drop zone for stuff.  I had all kinds of magazines, papers, Premier catalogs and other business stuff, scrapbooking stuff, etc.  I even had a large plastic tub full of books that I had in my bookcase growing up.  It was fun going thru that tub and keeping some of my favorite books so my girls can read them when they get just a bit older...like Nancy Drew and Babysitters Club.

At the beginning of the organizing:

The pile of books

And here's the after picture!  There was a lot of dust and papers thrown out.  A small pile of stuff went back to our bedroom to be organized and stored back there.  Maybe I'll move all my craft stuff back into our bedroom to my desk back there and then we'll have the whole living room back again...we'll see.  :)


I was finally able to get all the stuff I've been purging to the thrift store on Wednesday!  It felt so good to get all of that out of my house.  We had Jacob's birthday party on Sunday, so all the stuff was taken out to the van until we could get to town.  The house looked great for the party because of all the stuff we've been able to get rid of and for all the help cleaning on Saturday from the girls, Daddy, and Jacob.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Your craft table rocks. Just sayin.

    Delighted to meet you. I hope you don't mind if I splash around to get to know you a bit more. This looks like a refreshing place to dip into some goodness.

    I'm also on the hunt for ideas to splatter some joy into our summer. I would love to hear your ideas. Come splash with us!

    http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/2013/07/splatter-it-up.html

    Splashin,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete