Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Computer Desk

Today I tackled our computer desk area...isn't it beautiful?!  This was a complete disaster.  I have figured out that we tend to pile stuff in the room we're currently in with the intentions of bringing that pile to where it belongs when we go there...but that tends to not happen.  I forgot to take a before picture even with having to move my camera because it sits on the desk as well.  I had many different piles laying on the floor around me...it was kind of crazy.  And then there was the dust!  It's amazing the amount of dust we have in this house...I could dust every single day and there'd always be work to do so you can imagine what the forgotten about places look like (think under the computer monitor stand).  I'm hoping we'll be able to keep it like this from now on, but it'll take some diligence on my part.

Bag count:
1 large trash bag
1 small pile for hubby to sort thru
1 small bag for thrift store

No comments:

Post a Comment