Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2 years ago...

This also happens to be my photo of the day for my 365 Project.  A mailbox.  Two years ago today, we moved our little family of 5 from Nebraska back to North Dakota.  Hard to believe it's already been 2 years.  Thankfully, we didn't have much snow to deal with as we moved all our stuff in to the house up here.  If we were to move this year, it would be quite the challenge with all the snow that's up by our front door.  We are truly thankful for all the people that helped us move...we couldn't have done it without you! :)  Hopefully, we won't have to ask for your help moving after one last move into town when we can buy our own house.  Don't worry, you'll have some time yet before that happens. :)

Now on to updating my pictures for 365 Project!
Dress-up  1/26/10
The "theme of the day" for the last couple days at our house has been dress-up.  Here's a picture of my 3 watching daddy play Wii Mario-Kart this evening.

Three Piggy Opera  1/27/10
Today my 6 yr old's class performed "The Three Piggy Opera" at school.  My daughter played the part of the piggy who built her house out of bricks and got to sing a solo part.  All the kids had made their own piggy mask/headband.  She made sure hers had eyebrows and eyelashes!  I was quite proud of her.

Movie Night  1/28/10
We had a movie night with the kids tonight.  We lay out a big blanket on the living room floor, have the kids wear their pajamas, get their pillows, and then we eat some popcorn while watching a movie together.

Taxes  1/29/10
Finished up my part of our taxes this afternoon!  My husband is still waiting on one of his W-2s and I didn't want him to be waiting for me to finish my business stuff.  Glad I made the kids take a nap!  :)

Happy Bling Birthday  1/30/10
Today we celebrated my first year doing my jewelry business!  My "mom" bought me this cake to help celebrate my bling birthday.  It was super cute and totally me! :)

Boys and Their Toys  1/31/10
This Uppercase Living decoration is perfect for my son!  Trains, planes, and cars are truly some of his FAVORITE things!

"Once Upon A Time"  2/1/10
My son decided to "read" a book to me tonight.  He starts out with "once upon a time..." and then makes up a story according to what the pictures show.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment